All roads may lead to Rome, but not all end up at the greatest restaurants, bakeries and pizzerias. Italy has some of the most delicious food in the world, but sorting the best from the rest is a challenge. With Elizabeth Minchilli’s Eat Rome in your pocket you’ll be sure that every morsel of food you put in your mouth while you’re in Rome is delicious.
EXPERT FOOD ADVICE
Minchilli has been reporting on the food scene in Rome for magazines and newspapers for years, and is the go-to source for insiders.
MORE THAN JUST RESTAURANTS
You’ll find bakeries, wine bars, kitchen and food stores, coffee bars and everything a die hard foodie could want.
MORE LIVELY AND OPINIONATED CONTENT
Minchilli lets you know the score, telling you what you’ll expect and what to look for.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH THIS APP?
- Avoid tourist traps and go straight to the best in Rome.
- Browse through 150 carefully selected entries.
- One click website links go directly to the source
- Share reviews, photos and user comments
- Access offline content anytime, anywhere.
- View more than 900 photos.